Monday 5 May 2014

Low Carb Real Food - End of Week 1

Current Weight: 12st 0lb
Loss this week: 6lbs
Total Loss: 6lbs

That's almost 1lb a day, quite impressive, even if I do say so myself.
So what's the "secret"?
I came across the Low Carb High Fat diet.
Well it's not really a diet but a lifestyle change.
I won't bore you will the details on here.
If you have the time (about an hour) take the time to watch this you tube video.
It takes everything you think you might know and turns it on its head.



I knew many of the principals already from trying to keep gestational diabetes away during my pregnancies, this is just taking things one stage further.
I some ways this is actually easier.
Here is a sneak peak at my food diary for the past few days.


Breakfast  2 Boiled Eggs 2 Fried Eggs & Bacon 2 Boiled Eggs Egg and Vegetables Apple & Cinnamon No Flour Pancakes 2 Boiled Eggs
Berries and Greek Yoghurt
Snack Flapjack Banana & Flapjack Flapjack Berries and Greek Yoghurt

Lunch Tuna & Egg salad Strawberries, Blueberries & Cream Scrambled Egg, Spinach & Mushrooms Berries & Cream Gammon, Egg & Baked Beans
Banana & Cream
Smoked Mackeral Salad
Banana and Cream
Sausages, Bacon, Fried Egg & Tomato Ham and Leek Cheesy Bake
Banana & Cream
Snack Cherry Yoghurt Flapjack Flapjack Flapjack Flapjack
Dinner Cheeseburgers without the bun
Grapes
One Pot Roast Chicken No Potato Salad & leaves Venison & Vegetables
Cheesecake
Salmon & Asparagus
Apple & Chocolate cream
Prawn Cocktail Salad
Flapjack

I have high hopes for big results as i'm quite good at sticking to things if I have clear guidelines.
Watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. I love this article and video about the evolution of food, explains a lot about why low carb is so efficient.

    ReplyDelete